Know about the most popular fantasy cricket game-Playerzpot
In the modern era, the ways of keeping oneself entertained have changed a lot. Nowadays, people don’t like to play outside when they are free, rather they like to watch online shows, they shop online or play online games. Playing online games is what most of people love to do. But what if you can earn money by playing games online. Yes, you read it right. Playing online fantasy games can be used as a medium to earn some real cash. Fantasy cricket games are becoming very much popular these days and millions of people are earning real cash by using their cricket knowledge and skills. Though there are many different kinds of fantasy cricket games, Playerzpot is among the most popular ones. In this article, we are going to discuss about the Playerzpot online fantasy cricket game and all the information related to it, so that you can know that how to play it. In this way, you will be able to earn some real cash by monetizing your cricket knowledge. So, without any further delay, let’s get started.
Know about Playerzpot first
Playerzpot is one of the most popular fantasy sports portal, where you can use your knowledge related the sports and can earn assured bonuses, real cash prizes and cashback. In a short span of time, it has become very much popular among the people, especially youngsters. Some people after hearing of Playerzpot, start thinking whether it’s legal or not. Well, you will be glad to know that Playerzpot and all the fantasy sports games under this platform are 100% secure and legal.
Whether you are a student, an employee or any other guy, everybody wants to earn some extra money apart from his regular income. So, if you can earn that extra money by playing games online, that will be cherry on the cake, right? Also, Playerzpot has started a unique referral program which allows the new players to join the fantasy game for free. If you have played any fantasy cricket game before, then we assume that you know more than half of the game. But if you are new to this fantasy cricket gaming concept, then don’t worry as in the coming section, we will be telling you about how to play this game, so that you can earn as much as you can from this amazing platform.
As stressed time and time again this game is not about luck and to choose a Virat Kohli who is going to score big for you. So as to score better than your competitors you need to understand the game well, compare statistics of the players and try to locate those players who are going to be a difference and provide you with a final edge.
The formation of a team starts off with choosing one or two wicket keepers, at least 3 batsman or more, followed by 3 bowlers or more and a couple of all -rounder’s would add balance to the game. You might have to vary your combination based on the teams you are playing the game, and even the playing conditions whether it is batting or bowling friendly.
Once you have gone on to choose a team you have to select a captain along with a vice- captain for your team. They are important as they give you 2 and 1.5 points respectively. Your research along with analytical skills would come into play and eventually this could have an immense difference where you can score more than your opponents.
Watch out for the points based on certain actions. Extra points might be there for a direct hit or a bowler who takes more than 3 wickets in a game. At the official site of Player Sportz you can check out the points format.
If you are a new player at the Playerzpot platform, then there is good news for you. Playerzpot offers free cash bonus of Rs.12345 to the new players at the time of the sign up, in their Playerzpot account. Moreover, you get Rs.20 additional cash bonus at the time of mobile number verification and Rs.10 at the time of email verification.
How to play?
In this section, we will be explaining through point to point approach about how to play this amazing game. You have to follow the below given steps while beginning with the fantasy cricket game: –
- First you need to register or log-in to the Playerzpot platform.
- Then you need to select a match and click on the join now button.
- Then you have to create your fantasy squad comprising of 11 players, which will consist of 3-5 batsmen, 1 wicket-keeper, 1-3 all-rounder and 3 bowlers. For this, you have to use your virtual budget of 1000 gems.
- Now you need to select thecaptain and the star player. This is a very important step as the captain gets 1.5x points and the star player gets 2x points.
- Then you need to join the paid pot of Rs.25 from the bonus cash.
- Your fantasy team will start earning points after the start of the match. The team will be earning points on the basis of the actual performance of the players which were selected by you. After the end of the match, rankings, final points and winners are declared by the Playerzpot.
In the coming section, we will be discussing about how to choose the players of the fantasy squad.
- Batsmen: For your fantasy squad, you will need a minimum of the 3 batsmen and maximum of batsmen. One more thing to remember is that the selection of taking less or more batsmen depends upon the pitch itself. Bowling pitch selects 3 batsmen, while the batting pitch selects 4-6 batsmen. You should select the players which are currently in the form, and for this you can check the previous records of their performance. Usually, it is always suggested that youshould not select both the openers from the same team. You should choose the batsmen who canbowl also. This will be good for you from the squad’s point of view. You have to select the batsmen from each team in order.
- Bowlers: For the fantasy squad, you have to select the maximum of 6 bowlers and minimum 3 of them. Selection of taking less or more bowlers also depends upon the pitch, just as in the case of the batsmen. Batting pitch selects 3 bowlers while the bowling pitch selects 4-6 bowlers. You should not be depending upon one team, therefore choose the bowlers from each team.
- All-rounders: For creating your fantasy squad, you need to choose the maximum of 4 all-rounders and minimum of 1 all-rounder. It is suggested that you should choose at least 2 all-rounders from both the teams. Don’t select the all-rounder who is good in batting only, but try to choose those who are good at both the things.
- Wicket-keeper: For creating your fantasy squad, you need to choose maximum of the 4 wicket keepers and minimum of 1 wicket-keeper. Wicket-keepers are very important from the scoring point of view as they can score from both the batting as well as keeping. If you choose correctly, then wicket-keepers alone can win you many matches and cash prizes also.
- Star player and captain: Choosing these two players can also be a game changing decision for the match. This is because each point scored by them yields you more points than the usual. You should choose at least all-rounder as captain or as a star player as he will score both from batting as well as bowling. Thus, they will help you in scoring maximum points. You should not be choosing bowlers as star player, but you can choose them as captain. Never choose the batsman who scored very well in the last match, because chances are less that he will score similarly well again.
These were the points which you should keep in mind when you are going to play Playerzpot fantasy cricket game for the first time. You can participate in fan-fight fantasy cricket and earn money.