Health Benefits Of Eggs You Will Be Glad To Know
Eggs are definitely one of the most nutritious foods, containing almost all the needed nutrients. A single egg contains 77 calories, 5 grams of healthy fats and 6 grams of protein, making it the must have food for every diet. There are many possible egg recipes you can try, so no need to worry of how to add eggs into your diet. And since they are rich in nutrients, there are many health benefits of eggs you should know about and here you will find just some of them.
- Good for your heart health. Eggs are rich in betaine and choline which are essential for promoting heart health. Consuming one egg a day can reduce the risk of heart disease and stroke, but of course this can be efficient if it is part of a healthy lifestyle too.
- Good for your bones. Eggs contain vitamin D which helps to protect bones. This also helps to prevent osteoporosis.
- Can help you maintain your weight. Eggs are must-have part of a healthy diet. They are the perfect choice for breakfast, to provide you with needed amount of protein and thus keep you full for a longer time.
- Egg white face mask. Spending money on expensive face masks is definitely something you should avoid, especially when you can go for a homemade face mask. So, an egg white face mask can help you get rid of blackheads and the result will be a smooth skin like never before.
- Good for your eye health. Eggs also contain antioxidants such as lutein and zeaxanthin which are beneficial for your eye health. They can reduce the risk of cataracts and macular degenerations. Also, eggs are rich in vitamin A which is also important for good eyesight.
- Reduce the risk of breast cancer. As already stated above, eggs contain choline which can actually reduce the risk of breast cancer. Also, an anticancer diet should contain a lot of fruits and vegetables as well as whole grain.
To sum up, eggs are rich in almost all of the nutrients needed including proteins, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and fatty acids. So, as such are a must-have part of every healthy and balanced diet, promoting versatile health benefits.