Top Selling HDFC Credit Card Rewards, Application Details Out Now
When it comes to applying for a credit card, HDFC Bank emerges as the most popular choice owing to numerous benefits that customers enjoy. Doesn’t matter whether it’s about shopping at several websites to booking travel tickets, HDFC Credit Card enables all that with ease. So, if you want to apply for HDFC Credit Cards, you should first know their details regarding reward points, travel offers, etc. So, read all that and more in our segment dedicated to HDFC Credit Card.
HDFC Credit Card Offers
HDFC Bank offers a variety of credit cards with distinct features and benefits. Let’s know the card names and the benefits they provide to the customers.
HDFC Regalia Card
- 2500 reward points to be credited to your account on paying the annual fee both at the time of joining and renewal
- 4 reward points on every ₹150 spent
- Get 8 reward points on every ₹150 spent to book Vistara flights, dining at restaurants
- Rewards earned can be redeemed for travel and entertainment bookings
- Rewards convertible into AirMiles at domestic and international airports
- Enjoy 1% fuel surcharge waiver on a minimum transaction of ₹400. Vehicle refill via card also gives you a cashback, capped to ₹500 per statement cycle.
- Round-the-clock travel concierge services
- Medical Emergency cover worth ₹15 lakh available on traveling within India and outside
- Get ₹1 crore air accident cover in the event of death in an accident. The benefit will be provided to the nominated kin.
HDFC Platinum Times Card
- On every ₹150 spend, 3 reward points would get credited
- Earn 10 reward points on spending every ₹150 on dining during weekdays (Monday-Friday)
- Dining discounts total to ₹9,600 or more in a year
- Earn discounts of ₹1,800 or more on booking movie tickets in a year
HDFC Titanium Times Card
- Earn 25% and 15% discount on movies and dining, respectively
- Every ₹150 spend to give you 2 reward points
- Get 5 reward points on dining spends made during the weekdays
JetPrivilege HDFC Bank Platinum
- Get a welcome benefit of up to 3,000 bonus JPMIles and a waiver of base fare on one way travel via Jet Airways ticket
- Earn miles on your spends and get accelerated miles on booking flights on the website of Jet Airways
- Earn 5% discount on base fare on booking tickets at Jet Airways
- Visa/MasterCard Lounge Program membership to earn you the luxury of lounge access at airports. Two complementary visits to lounges allowed in a quarter.
How about reading various HDFC Credit Cards? Hope you have chosen one or more for you and want to apply for the same, right? You can thus visit the website of HDFC Bank and apply for the card you have chosen. You can even visit the nearest bank branch to do so.
HDFC Credit Card Application Status
Post application, the thing that bothers the most is its status. So, if you do not get a credit card say within 3-4 days of making the application, you must visit the bank website or call the 24×7 customer care executive to know the exact status.
HDFC Credit Card Customer Care
You can get the queries pertaining to HDFC Credit Card sorted out by dialing the 24×7 toll free number – 1800-425-4332.