Tips To Prevent Prostate Cancer
Prostate is an organ located under the bladder and its job is to produce semen. This disease is common among men whose main cause is an increase in age. There are some tips which prevent you from prostate cancer. It includes
- Workouts- Too much fat on the body increases the risk of Prostate cancer. Regular workouts will help the person in maintaining good health. It will also help in increasing muscle mass along with providing metablison in the body. Prostate cancer in India can be easily prevented if person can choose the option of walking along with cycling, swimming and running. Exercise is an interesting activity that can be easily taken up by the person.
- Smoking- Smoking is one of the main causes of Prostate cancer. It should be avoided by person, if they want to save them from prostate cancer.
- Intake Fruits and vegetables– All the important nutrients contain in fruits and vegetables plays an important role in lowering the risk of this disease. Special compound present in green vegetables will help the person in breaking down the substances which causes cancer. Try to avoid junk food for good health.
- Fish diet- Fish is the main source of omega-3 which helps in reducing the risk of prostate cancer. Omega-3 is mostly found in tuna including sardines fish. It is advisable for person that they should go for low fat diet along with taking fish oil supplements in large quantities to slow the risk of this disease.
- Tea and soya bean- Special nutrient known by the name as isoflavones helps in reducing the chances of prostate cancer. You will come across with this nutrient in Lentils along with chicken and tofu which is made up from soya bean. Tea is also best remedy to overcome from the problem of prostate cancer.
- Coffee– Taking 3-4 cups of coffee will help you to prevent from the risk of prostate cancer. It is advisable for person that they should drink coffee thrice a day.
- Fat – Product rich in fats are not good for body. It is better for person that they should replace their diet with some other alternatives that will prove fruitful for the body. It is better to take olive oil instead of butter. Replace candy instead of fruit and fruits and vegetables instead of prepackaged foods.
- Take folate rich diet– Folate is found in green vegetables along with beans and orange juice. It is better for person to increase the intake of these foods that will save them from the risk of prostate cancer.
- Red food– Red food include tomatoes and water melon that is having power anti-oxidant known as lycopene. According to latest studies, men who consume tomato –based products have low risk of prostate cancer as lycopene is easily absorbed by the body when it is in take for consumption.
Thus these are the above tips that will help you to get rid of Prostate cancer.