Anxiety disorder and medications
Ever felt anxious and overthinking due to something that happened at your workplace or something important is going to happen. This is a very common feeling in humans. But if you’re stressing so much over something, having panic attacks, not able to talk to people can be a problem.
This is a mental health issue that can come from feeling restlessness, depression, fear, stress, etc. In the human it is a very healthy emotion but if it occurs to often it can be dangerous. It can lead to panic attacks, PTSD, etc.
Anxiety has become very fatal among teens mostly. These days’ no one tends to talk about this topic but this is an important matter and reasons can be worst.
- Stress at work.
- Conflict in partners.
- Bully at school
- Medical condition
- Financial problems
- Appearance complexion
There can be many more causes a person can going through anxiety disorder or have panic attacks. But sharing problems can solve the issue at a good rate.
Types of Anxiety:
- Panic disorder: It can come as sudden even of fear and can cause some physical pain like chest pain, dizziness, shortness of breath, etc. This type of anxiety causes panic attacks.
- PTSD (Post-traumatic stress disorder): Today teens are going through this disorder a lot. This is caused due to some traumatic experience by an individual and later having an adverse effect on that event in the form of panic attacks. Those events can be some assault, heartbreak, accident, etc.
- Generalized anxiety disorder (GAD): Have you ever got caught up in the loop of overthinking? This is the same thing, overthinking something even if nothing is provoking them. This is a chronic disorder. And Individuals might have a sleep disorder or in worst case scenario panic attacks.
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD): This is one of the well-known disorders. It will come through obsession over unwanted things and that obsession gets worst day by day. People going through this tend to have a repetition of the behaviour of cleaning, counting, washing, etc.
- Social anxiety disorder (SAD): Being introvert or not able to come out to the crowd may be the symptoms of social anxiety disorder. People suffering from this tend to have a panic attack while going live in public. Lots of teens have this certain kind of disorder. Feeling self-conscious while addressing the public in the way if dancing, singing or speaking is SAD.
Anxiety has become the worst enemy of today’s generation. There might be very potentially fulfilled teens going through AD and they are not able to come forward. Sometimes anxiety also gives rise to suicidal thoughts and behaviour. But if symptoms are found in early-stage and screened it can be treated the right way.
- Restlessness behaviour
- Being irritated or hypervigilance
- Having fatigue attacks
- Lack of concentration due to unwanted thoughts
- Overthinking too much
- Worried a lot
- Having Paranoia about everything
- Feeling agitated
- Tensed muscles
- Panic attacks
- Avoiding social gatherings
These are the main symptoms seen in Anxiety disorder patients. If you feel or see anyone going through this. Try to reach out and make them feel safe and consult a doctor.
Treatment: There is a very vague treatment of anxiety. Mostly it is handled by the psychiatrist and they tend to have some tools and techniques to treat the patients.
Etizolam: It is a Thiendiazepine drug. It is a benzodiazepine (BZD) based drug. The ring of benzene is replaced by the thiophene ring. It works on the central nervous system. This antidepressant helps in relaxing the muscles. It has anxiolytic, sedative hypotonic, etc.
It is used to treat short term insomnia and anxiety.
This drug is prescribed as 1 tablet daily. Patients should not skip or miss the dosage. Do not over doge. Alcohol should be prohibited while you are on this medication.
The minor adverse effects are sleepiness, vertigo, headache, memory problem, shaking of arms and legs, etc.
Pregnant ladies should not consume this drug. This drug is not prescribed while breastfeeding. Do not overdose take only in the amount the doctor has prescribed. This drug is not prescribed for elder age people.
Etilaam: It is a derivative of benzodiazepine analog. This anti-anxiety drug has thieno diazepine in it. The effectiveness of the drug can be seen in 30-40 minutes.
After taking it as prescribed by doctors, it is a very safe drug. Some minor side-effects can be seen as headache, sleep disturbance, vertigo, headache, shaking, etc.
This drug is used to treat anxiety and short term insomnia. This Sleep Disorder the muscles and gives you a soothing experience. Missing and skipping this drug is not healthy.
This drug should not be consumed by pregnant women or breastfeeding mothers. Take as prescribed by doctors. Do not overdose or take higher mg capsules than what prescribed.
Contact the doctor if anything changes.
You can buy those from allgenericpills.com with prescriptions.
Natural ways to help you with anxiety disorder:
- Cut on alcohol, when you are dealing with anxiety alcohol abuse can be your worst enemy. You will never know when you get addicted
- Cut on nicotine, again addiction can happen anytime if you have a reason.
- Cut on caffeine, this may even worsen the anxiety you are dealing already with.
- Medication, give it a chance, it will calm your mind and will help you with panic attacks.
- Yoga, sometimes yoga can reduce a lot of problems. And treating anxiety can be the one.