How Does American Express Gold Credit Card Make Your Life Rewarding?
If there is something in today’s materialistic world that can bring smiles to your faces, it would be a credit card without a doubt. Loaded with rewards, lounge access at airports, movie vouchers and other privileges, a credit card makes a life complete in every sense of the word.
Since there are many credit cards doing the rounds these days, it may get tough for you to choose the best one. One of the very best in the business, though, is American Express Gold Credit Card that has everything a shopper would want. So, if you want to know about the same, you can read the article further.
American Express Gold Credit Card Rewards & Other Benefits
- Every ₹50 spend would earn you a membership reward point. However, the spend must not be on fuel, insurance, and utilities.
- Get 4,000 bonus membership reward points credited to your account on using the card three times within 60 days of its issuance, after the payment of the annual fee.
- 1,000 bonus membership reward points to be credited to your account while shopping with the card for 1,000 each and more for 6 times in a month.
- Earn 5,000 membership reward points at the time of first-year renewal after paying the annual fee. Within 90 days of payment, the points will get credited.
- Redeem the points from fabulous 18 and 24-carat gold collection
- Dine with gusto as you would get 20% off at select restaurants
- Travel booking benefits at MakeMyTrip.com
- Get enhanced spending flexibility with a pre-set limit, which is dependent on your credit record, spending pattern and account history. However, it does not represent in any way an unlimited access to transactions.
- Get card related assistance at all the time
- Grab 2 supplementary gold cards without any extra cost
- A lifetime free gold credit card to be provided as an additional offer
- Get your card replaced in times of emergency
What Are The Fees & Charges You Need to Pay?
Get ready to pay to join and annual fees of ₹1,000 and ₹4,500, respectively. In each of the fees, an 18% Goods and Services Tax (GST) will be charged extra.
How Can You be Eligible for American Express Gold Credit Card?
Those with 18 years and above can apply for the card. However, they must have a sound credit history with no payment defaults. Both salaried and self-employed are eligible to apply, with the latter needing a trading experience of more than 12 months.
Documents Sought for American Express Gold Card
You must be ready with the following documents to ensure the application gets approved without any hassle.
Identity Proof – PAN Card/Passport/Voter ID/Driving License/Aadhaar Card
Residence Proof – Aadhaar Card/Passport/Voter ID/Latest Utility Bills
Income Proof – Latest salary slips for salaried, 2-3 years of ITR for self-employed
How Can You Apply for American Express Gold Card?
You can apply for the card from either home or office using the Internet connection of mobile or desktop. Just visit the website of American Express gold card by sharing a few details such as your name, date of birth, employment status, etc. After all these details, you need to submit the application.