The Capsule Wardrobe For Fall
Opening your closet to find nothing to wear is a struggle that women go through almost every day. But imagine a closet full of choices. It is not a distant dream, all thanks to the Capsule Wardrobe.
A capsule wardrobe is closet organization system that is built around seasonal specific essential pieces. It allows you to mix and match the items to create numerous combinations. Add these essentials by Cover Story to your closet and ensure that there is a fashionable outfit ready whenever you need one.
1. The essential white blouse
A white blouse is a tried and proven classic. Instead of a crisp white shirt try variants such as this blouse. You can take your work ensemble to new heights with a fresh twist with these statement pieces. New silhouettes and some design details like bell sleeves give a fresh vibe to this understated classic.
- This bell sleeves blouse by Cover Story is perfect for your capsule wardrobe. Voluminous sleeves add flair to the classic blouse, making sure that you transition easily from hectic workday to jocose date nights.
- An oversized shirt is an ideal switch to the structured striped shirt. Tailored specifically for an oversized fit, these shirts are inspired by menswear and are a chic upgrade for a button-down. This Striped Poplin Shirt will defiantly make you stand out from the crowd.
2. The Staple Jacket
Stick to the indispensables when creating a capsule wardrobe. For fall, jackets are just that. Stick to biker, denim or bomber jackets that you can juggle for seasons to come.
- A biker jacket is a classic. Add a bit of a twist by adding this studded faux leather zip jacket to your collection.
- An open-front jacket is a must for those not too hot and not too cold days. This navy color open front jacket by Cover Story makes the perfect cut for fall. With a straight hem and bell sleeves, this stylish pick is the must-have!
3. The New Tee
What would we do without the comfy tees? Tee shirts are closet essentials – they are comfortable enough to wear just about anywhere. Just throw on that “staple jacket” and launch out.
- Our pick is this ruffle sleeve star tee shirt. It’s comfy enough to wear at home and stylish enough to be paired with denim for that night out with your girls.
4. The “take it anywhere” sling
Slings can run with various types of looks — easygoing, chic, formal and even semi-formal or even dressy at times. However, picking the correct bag for each look is important.
- This classy sling by Cover Story India is a must have for your fall wardrobe. During fall, a sling bag runs well with the layered look, particularly in the event that you are wearing boots and a long coat.