Want To Be Pro Shopper? Here’s How You Can Save Money With Online Shopping
We all know how fantastic shopping online is because of its reasonable pricing, timely shipping and convenience offered. You can even shop on your phone while taking an indulgent bath!
The retail world has become firmly rooted in the online marketplace and businesses are coming up with lots of creative ways to grab the attention of their customers. But if you are a smart shopper there are many sneaky ways to hunt down all your favorites’ items online and get massive discounts without a lot of trouble or effort.
Here are ten tips that will turn you into a pro shopper and help you save tons of money!
- Add your favorite items to your Wishlist as you spot them: Keeping all the things that you fancy in your wish list is a great idea to save money because when that article goes on a discount, you will be notified through email right away. Most retailers do use price drop alert, and it’s rapidly catching on by the day and will soon be the norm. Target is one of the major stores that do To enable this feature make sure that you have an account on the website and keep it logged on with your cart to get alerts. You can set up a separate email for online shopping so that your regular email is not spammed.
- Use Ebates: Ebates is a website that you can use to get cash back on almost any online purchase and then couple it with coupons. All you need you do is to click a button at the checkout, and you will get the instant rebate. You can also stack any coupons before you submit the order. Each year you can save hundreds of dollars through Ebates.
- Check Coupon sites for codes: There are many coupon sites which will help you load up on the coupons to get all the sneaky discounts on your online purchases.
- Site search tricks: Make sure you search “As in” for deep discounts on returned items. Using this hack, you can score items that are returned at 50-70% of the original price. However, do check the description to find why these products were turned back so that you don’t end up buying a defected item. Sometimes the reason for return is that the box has been opened or a stitching has become loose but can be redone. Many sites including Amazon offer this feature.
- Shop during Black Friday: Every year starting from the 24th of November, Black Friday takes place which is the biggest sale of the year with the best discounts. It’s not just great for in-store shoppers but also for online hunters. 2017 black friday sales will be no different, and hence this global sale is an excellent chance for you to own everything you really wanted.
- Use coupons for the sales: Double up your purchasing power by stacking coupons over sales. So if you have retailer coupons sent over to you over a period of time, it’s smart to keep them for the sale season. This way you can double the power of discount and save a lot of money.
- Compare prices in Google search or use PriceBlink: Before making a purchase on a retailer’s site, it is the job of a smart shopper to search the price on Google. Simply put, you need to check the prices that other retailers are offering and compare them before making the final purchase. You can also install PriceBlink as a browser add-on which too does the same thing.
- Make big purchases for seasonal trends through proper planning: All stores reduce the price of their merchandise when they want to purge old inventory items to make space for new ones. At the end of a season, many things are on discounts be it clothing, accessories or lifestyle products so if you want to purchase an investment piece for the next year, then end of the season sales are definitely a great option.
- Retailer’s saving apps: Download saving apps from the places where you shop the most from. Target, CartWheel, Walmart are amongst the many retailers who have such apps.
- Email discounts and Loyalty Clubs: Sign up for loyalty clubs and use email discounts that you get when you sign up using your email. Use a dedicated email ID for online shopping, and you will have no problems with all the discount spam alerts that you will receive.
These tricky tips are necessary for any pro shopper, and we are sure you will become one too! Now that you have them in your arsenal don’t forget to use them every time you shop.